For us a lot of work and money goes into each and every litter of beautiful puppies. Our goal is to keep our puppies reasonable for the quality that we produce. Here is a bit of why our puppies are priced like they are:
First this is a 24/7, 365 days a year job. I absolutely love it and if not I couldn’t do it. You are always “on call” with this job. If I need to leave even for just a long day I have to hire someone to stay and watch the dogs/puppies…and vacations are pretty much non-existent.
Our parent dogs are all health tested with breed appropriate test and the vet is on speed dial for any little question I may have. Our dogs/puppies get top quality care and are always kept up to date on shots, heartworm medicine, flea/tick meds and de-wormings. We make sure our parent dogs come from Health tested parents and almost all of our dogs come from Champion Lines. Most of our parent dogs were 3 to 5 times or more what our puppies cost.
We have focus on breeding with temperament and health in mind. Our goal is to produce a family dog that will be about for years to come. To show our dedication this we offer a 2 year guarantee on any genetic defects to show our dedication to this area which can be extended to 3 years if you continue to feed Life’s Abundance and 10 years if you feed Life’s Abundance and NuVet supplements. Our dogs and puppies are fed top quality dog food.
Lastly we try to advertise to the best of our ability getting on as many platforms as we can. I love to share my passion with others. Despite all the costs that add up we try to stay reasonable even when we lose money on litters. In the end it is not all about the money for me. It is about me passion for the dogs.
So here is some info on making a Labradoodle puppy a part of your family…
- Deposits are non-refundable but can be transferred to another Labradoodle puppy for up to a year.
- A deposit of $500 must be paid in order to reserve a Labradoodle puppy.
- All payments can be made through PayPal for deposit or final payment before coming to pick up your puppy or with cash at the time of pick-up.
- We prefer you pick up your Labradoodle puppy in person but if you are not able we can meet you at the airport and they can fly back with you in cabin. This is a very simple process and we can help you get it all worked out. The cost of this is on a case by case basis depending on what the airlines you use requires for the puppy. We may also be able to get a flight nanny to fly the puppy to you in a case where you can’t personally come. This typically runs around $475 and you would meet the flight nanny at your local airport.
- All Labradoodle puppies will be sold as a Pet only and must be spayed and neutered and a contract will be signed. Only after proof of spaying/neutering will your papers be sent to you. Only AKC puppies will come with papers and they will be LIMITED unless discussed first.
- A Sales Contract will be signed and a copy of this can be provided to you in advance, just ask.
- Puppy picks will begin at 6 weeks beginning with the first pick and it will go down the line till all picks have been made. Each person will be given one day to make their decision on their puppy and we must know your pick by 12 am EST. Due to the fact that we normally have several people in line to pick their puppy if you do not have your pick in on time you will forfeit your spot. We will have a meet and greet day at 6 weeks. If you are unable to attend the meet and greet day you will choose from pictures and I will try to have a video. Of course I can help with any questions you may have on personality or coat type.
- If your Labradoodle puppy needs to stay past 8 weeks as long as we are available to do so we will board your puppy. Our pricing is based on if we are simply boarding the puppy or if additional training is involved. Please see our Training/Boarding page for pricing.
I am always happy to answer any questions about coats or personality preferences but understand their coats don’t start coming in good till about 6 weeks so it will be my best guess from past experience.
The pricing for the F1 and F1b Labradoodle’s litters is:
2020 pricing– $2500-for all colors and patterns
Breeding Rights can be purchased for an additional $2500 to approved breeders.
Pictures are a big part of what we do. But most people don’t realize what goes into taking them and getting them up. Sometimes I might be running a couple of days late on getting them up but I always try my hardest to get them done on time. It starts with puppies getting a bath and getting blow dried. Then getting the set and lighting set up. On average I take 40-50 pictures of each puppy to get the 3-6 you see. It takes this many because most aren’t going to be clear. They will be blurry or not focused on the puppy. Puppies don’t take commands. They don’t know what stay still means and they would much rather be curled up in your lap or playing than you trying to snap pictures of them. The actual picture taking process from bath to pictures taken takes about 6 hours for a normal sized litter.
After pictures are done I then sit down and go through each one individually picking the best ones and editing to improve lighting and making them as clear and true to color as possible which take about 25-30 minutes per puppy. Doing weekly pictures can be very tiring especially when you have a litter that refuses to sit still but I think it’s one of the many things that sets us apart as breeders. You get to watch your puppy grow even if every picture isn’t always perfect(even though I would like it to be being a perfectionist about them). Taking videos can be even harder and time-consuming sometimes to get everyone to pay attention and show off the personality we see all the time. So please don’t be upset if I can’t get new pictures for you in the middle of the week. It is a long process and we also have a full farm and family that we have to tend to. The care of our animals and family will always come before getting pictures done.